Over the last four years, I’ve taken two courses of BEG spray – got re-infected after the initial treatment. I herxed mildly (flu symptoms) about three days after starting the spray and it lasted a few days. The spray did sting a bit at first (keep in the refrigerator to reduce stinging) and my nose was very runny the entire time – the result of the biofilm breaking down . Also, there was a slight increase in the ringing in my ears during treatment and near the end of the six weeks I was hit with a wall of super intense joint and muscle pain. I attributed the pain to toxins released by an excess of “bad” microbes (excess yeast and fungi) resulting from the killing off bacteria in my gut with the antibiotics.